Monday 22 December 2008

Bah Humbug.

Sooo... I'm going to college! Whee. Ugh. 1 1/2 years of purgatory, I'm expecting (and if this is a-level, imagine what my degree course will be like). At KDU, because I have both employee sibling and former student sibling discount! yay! and will also be getting whatever fee waiver based on actual SPM results. Double yay!

Kind of looking forward to it, actually. If only out of curiosity.

Good news is, my throat hurts marginally less. May be able to swim tomorrow.

New motto: I will be svelte!

(In my dreams)

Still reading American Gods.

had a fantastic dream, can't remember it now.

1 comment:

Ee Lin said...

Finally read your Twilight bashing! 'twas milder than I thought, phew. Didcha watch the movie? And KDU? Why? =( Yeah, I know, employer and sibling discount...but why???