Sunday 11 January 2009

aagh.

College is okay but quiet. Not much people in arts/ alevels anyway. Am praying for enough people to take lit and history in march. Have met 5 people to run around with. Um. Yeah.

I think I will take econs after all. So eng lit, history, maths, econs. Hooray. I am gonna die this year-and-a-half.

Went to Star Ed Fair today. The most viable option for me I think is Monash. Unless I can get into That University with a Scholarship, at which point I will abandon Malaysia immediately :). I think I'll opt for That University for postgrad though. I kinda like monash's B.A course better. I know, I know. But I don't really wanna go full on english, you know. Not yet, anyway. I was thinking film and theater studies. Fun!

Also, 11 IS A CHILD.
Granted, a quite hot child, but a child nontheless.

I know it's bad of me to judge beforehand, but I DON'T CARE. Hmph.

(...I'm obviously going to love the series with Matt in it (written by Moffat, after all, who will prolly give me nightmares), but I can't really get over the fact they seem to be trying to tap into the "young-adult-hottie-i.e.-twilight-sparkly-edward" market. Bah.)






Imagine what Jack will do to him though. Hee. *Drifts off on a sea of Jack/11 daydreams.*

No comments: