Saturday 17 October 2009

it's what you do, not say.

so despite my love of being low key, I still would've liked to feel like a celebrant. Wouldn't you?

But oh, it was only a few days before a (major, future-determining) event.
bloody crap, di-anne, don't be selfish.
(inner child demanding attention)

sigh. Hello, adulthood.

but it would've been so nice if--

nevermind.

Occasionally, regardless of my abhorrence for tack, predictability, and the seeming childishness of certain rituals, ... well, let's just say I was wistful, and leave it at that.

PS Obvs I want attention because I would not be posting this publicly otherwise. But truthfully I know well enough to not be an idiot tyvm. Just complainin' to the world.

PPS At least I had you. Of course you were stymied by my reluctance to share (or, as most people would call it, selfishness), but then you just accepted it and moved on.

Note to self: That's what people do. They move on.

This post brought to you by the letter V for Vague, and W for Whiny.

No comments: