Thursday 31 December 2009

I feel somewhat obliged.

Even though I do like to go on about how calenders are a human invention and time is a way for mankind to keep track of sunrises and sunsets (and seasons, if you're in more temperate climes), blah blah.

Because this year was ~*~lifechanging~*~


Ho hum.  I escaped from the clique-ey, confidence sucking black hole that was the high school down the road, and found college. Which is like school, but better? The people are better. The knowledge is better (and more relevant to my interests). Am still socially awkward and painfully self conscious, but am more at ease with uselessness in social situations.

(It is 3 am and I am incomprehensible)

I also found ONTD, and started using my Google Reader properly, which has been... educational? (I haven't been reading ONTD_political as often as I should).

My ever present sense of detachment means, though, that essentially this year was just another 365 days of living/reading/lingering as I wait for the scepter of death.

But then, let me sum it up for you in a slightly more optimistic mind map



That should work.

Oh also this person



unflattering photo notwithstanding, has contributed to my sense of self and emotional stability. Thanks for letting me use you to make me feel good.




Er, that had more unfortunate implications than I had intended.

So basically in 2009, as in all other sets of 365 days before it:


Things Happened, And I Was Affected By Them.

Goodbye, naughties.

No comments: