Monday 18 May 2009

OMG UPDATES!

Yeah. So a few things have happened since freaking march the 26th.

1. I AM NOW COMPLETELY OBSESSED WITH ZACHARY QUINTO.

See them arms? He is secretly a werewolf xD

DOG LOVER!



2. I AM ALSO MILDLY OBSESSED WITH PINTO (ZQ/Chris Pine shipping)

Thanks, Star Trek.


Lyk omg srsly. my new OTP.

...yes farfetched I know, but why the hell not.

2. (a) Also, Chris Fine's eyes.

3. I am in the midst of driving lessons, which have been postponed due to exams/ heading off to arau next week.

4. Oh yeah and I am a bona fide debater whoo! Suck on that, marc jitab.

5. As above, will be going to arau (i.e. perlis; smack in the middle of wildlands), but as adjudicator. Not enough people to be in teams. Also, see confidence issues.

6. AHH FUCK EXAMS SHIT SHIT.
Am most worried about econs, surprisingly. Am pretty well prepped for history (thanks, begrudgingly, to mr. thiru's batshit insane "you-will-write-two-essays-a-week" schtick). And lit? I can prolly pull rabbits out of hats, thanks to Bahiyah. Which reminds me, I should call her or something. I still miss Bahiyah =(. Maths, umm, am winging it.

7. Am spending too much time at Pikky's + visiting random people. Yesterday, visited with Gabe's cats + trashed Kevin's place whoo.

8. Yeah okay imma go now and try to do something productive.

PS OH ALSO I am being read to sleep at night by ZQ *swoons*. His voice is like chocolate coated chocolate. Star trek audiobook, baby.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

OM OM OM! Didn't know you had a blog! Why no tell meh!! xP haha. *links*

The Almighty Shiny Spoon said...

HELLO! YOU CRAZY FAN GIRL! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG TOO!