Wednesday 20 May 2009

Should really be studying. Operative word: Should.

Bloody hell I have been regressing. D'you know I haven't read a real book (i.e. not a textbook or related to lit work) in months? OMGWTFBBQ BLASPHEMY! Srsly. The last book I (really) read was, umm, the Graveyard Book. Yes I know it's still Gaiman, but please (sorry kids).

I think the happening-ness of my social life is inversely proportional to my reading habits.

I guess being the fat unpopular one had something going for it after all.

But oh well, wtv. Wouldn't trade my nutty college folks for the world.
I love you so much I would turn bimbo for you! *cries*


This post was brought to you by the amazing ZQ. Obsession ongoing.

Promise to self: I WILL read. And NOT sappy romance nonsense again. Bah.

1 comment:

The Almighty Shiny Spoon said...

love that you're not studying! I FEEL LESS GUILTY! HAHAHAHA