Thursday 21 May 2009

I've never felt so unafraid.

Yeah, right. Great song, though.

So instead of studying, I was amusing myself with the Star Trek picspam post of ONTD. (scroll down to the comments, that's where the action is. Orr you might not want to)

OMG I JUST ONE UPPED ONTD HAHA
Found out about this waay before you, ONTD.
LOL. MTE.

Oh and I'm about half an hour into that? I have completely no time =(. Speaking of which, My eepod has completely run out of space. I think at this point I have slightly over a gig left. Sigh. I knew I should've gotten the 80 gig one. Now I'll prolly have to lug around two eepods, or start deleting songs =(. Oh well. Videos will go first I guess. The the mass culling =(.

OH AND TODAY WAS LIKE TOTALLY INSANE

(Aside: I seem to be turning american. Shit. THIS IS NOT GOOD *runs off to watch HIGNFY and Doctor Who and ooh! New Torchwood soooooooooooooon*)

Yay!

Yeah, so TODAY WAS TOTALLY INSANE BECAUSE I TOOK THREE EXAMS IN ONE DAY BB. Stats, history, econs, in that order. Today was a directly proportional curve because as the exams went on I did worse and worse. Stats was surprisingly okay, I expected some hard-ass nonsense from Ms. my-questions-are-from-cambridge-they-are-really-tough-and-will-scare-you Tee (btw I mean that in the nicest way possible). History, just puked up everything I've ever written in previous writing assignments. Econs, complete, utter, total fuckup. We know what we'll be getting then =(. My only hope for salvation is MCQ, which is first thing tomorrow, so I need to get my ass away from the computer and onto some nerding.

I am very amused. (scroll down to the comments)

So what else has happened? Had very strange one-sided msn conversation with kevin. He spoke, I typed (because I don't have a friggin mic). yeah I felt like a stalker and was constantly 5 seconds behind the conversation, but it was fun. Also found out khairin has 5 dogs and 3 cats O.o. (or a similarly big number). I want my very own pack of animals =(


This post brought to you by the letters ST.

No comments: