Friday 22 May 2009

THIS IS THE MOST OBSESSED I'VE EVER BEEN BB

Am resisting temptation to picspam ZQ/Pinto. You can have this link, tho. Knock yourselves out. I know I just did (am).

What I found out: ZQ was in friggin lizzie mcguire and charmed. MAJOR WTFRY.




Also, Pine is an English major.
Also, disturbing photoshops of Pinto have appeared. Click if you dare. IDK, most people on that post seem to find it hot. Me? DO NOT WANT.

Now, onto my real life. So I'm kinda mediocre as an adjud, cause my bad grasp of debate technicalities mean I can't really identify anything, so I just go by points, which is...inadequate? Ooh, inadequate, that's the word I was looking for. Inadequate = Moi.
NTS: Ask surfy tomorrow about inadequate adjuding.

Also, EXAMS ARE OVER BAYBEH. W00T.

oh Zachary your unfortunate fashion sense.

WELL I'M SORRY. I'M ONLY HUMAN.
(oh no won't be able to see it in cinemas again. Bah.)

No comments: