Monday 8 June 2009

Quick post, then bed

So last night I didn't sleep at all wh00t.
This was because I'd napped from 6 to 8. PM. Bah screwed sleepy schedule.

Most of the night was whiled away henna-ing.

Dry dammit


I'd love to be creative enough to think something like this up on my own, but this is actually a variation on Grace Lee's design.


Y'see, pre-SPM last year when people were asked to come to school for no apparent reason, the classes were all combined. And most of the girls, out of sheer boredom, starting graffiting on each other's arms. Grace is a real artist, so her doodles are brilliant.

I'm watching your sterosystem and pet stingray.

And we made a pact that if I ever decided to get an actual tattoo she'd be the one to design it =D.

Also, I have a new watch!
water resistant for up to 50 metres baby

It's going to be my swimming watch. I hate not being able to tell the time when I swim, since blind me can't see the damn teeny tiny wall clock on the dressing rooms. I used to have a black 100-metres-waterproof one, but, erm, it ran away.

ah crap it's 11 history first thing tomorrow again =O.

oh quick summary of marks:
maths: fine.
history: dayum fine.
econs: shit.
lit: cambridge are holding my paper hostage.

No comments: