Friday 5 June 2009

HELLO MR SPLINTER

So I was walking along minding my own business when THE PARQUET FLOOR DECIDED TO LAUNCH A SURPRISE ATTACK.
revel in my eczema toe

So then I get an inch long splinter embedded in my foot. Bugger.
I considered cutting the damn thing open with the scissors, but then pain + unhygienic. So I just poked around to get a better grip and pulled it out.

whee!
Yes I do have quite a high pain threshold thank you.

Now the damn thing's leaking interstitial fluid or whatever.
Pfft eczema related injuries.

7 comments:

Lynette said...

SHOOTT!! DEEE!!! >.<

naomi said...

almost passed out looking at the picture. haha
that's not cool at all.

The Almighty Shiny Spoon said...

OMG THAT'S GROSS SHIT DEE! O:

deeanne said...

I am endlessly amused by how grossed out you guys are :P

gabby said...

Argh, my eyes is tainted forever. Can I put in in my blog?

Lynette said...

HAHA!!! I like Gab's comment :P

TinyTinTin. said...

Oh there goes my dinner.